This is my attempt at Sam's initial carry of his master at Orodruin. There are actually three such scenes in the book: two while they are climbing the mountain, and one when Sam carries Frodo away from the Cracks of Doom. Each scene utilizes a different carrying pose. What I wanted to try to eke out of this one was a sense of the exhausted Frodo's absolute trust in his friend. He knows Sam will do the job if anyone can.
- Internet Sacred Text Archive: LOTR Sources
- The Mahabharata in English and Sanskrit (highly recommended!)
- "Star of Eärendil" Song from the LOTR Musical
- "Now and For Always" The best Frodo and Sam song ever!
- "Wonder" from the LOTR Musical. The beauty of LOTR in a nutshell.
- "Home's Never Too Far Away" from "Fellowship!"
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags